Age group 5 to 15 years
What is Kid brain development Program?
The Bravo Kids brain development program is a technology of optimizing the function of the
Midbrain activation allows both the right and left side of the brain to function as a whole.
When the midbrain is activated, the child can use the brain waves to wipe or penetrate through
any objects and can able
to sense the shape, colour and letters by touch, smell or hear. This program enhances the child
in blindfolded reading,
writing & playing chess identify things which improve his/her learning efficiency highly.
What is Midbrain Activation and does?
- Midbrain is medically termed as Mesencephalon.
- Midbrain is located above the brain stem of human beings. It is responsible for the
perception of stimuli and the
subsequent communication with the right and left hemisphere to process this perceptive
- The midbrain acts as a sort of control tower of consciousness and is equipped with highly
- It is crucial to awaken this so called third brain in order to improve the capabilities of a
- The process of activating the midbrain allows us to use both left & right hemisphere of our
brain more efficiently.
- Interesting effect of midbrain activation that it allows children to sense the visual
properties of objects without
actually seeing them with their eyes(Blindfolded)
How it helps the child
- Grow with the sustainable development of brain.
- Shows a high level of performance in this event changing society.
- Brings out and strengthen the characteristics such as creativity, application skills and
self-confidence of the child.
Benefits of Kid Brain Development program
- Enhance memory, concentration and focus
- Enhances the imagination and creativity
- Improves Endurance and stabilizes emotions, manners
- Enriches intuition
- Change in Behavioral aspects
Write Smart guarantees amazing Handwriting by the end of the program.
The program focuses on 2 parts
- The BASE - Focuses on getting the curves right with proper pen-holding,
alphabet formation and gradual progression
towards words, Para, numbers and capital letters.
The PACE - Writing with good speed - without compromising on the quality of
Some of the most common reasons of bad handwriting:
- Inability to properly form letters/alphabets
- Difficulty keeping the letters on the line - may not seem to understand the relative sizes
- Crowd letters within words together
- Space letters poorly which make it almost impossible to determine where
one word ends and another begins.
The net result?
Illegible or crude handwriting which is near impossible to decode,
even when it is spelled correctly.
- Loss of marks - even when written correctly
- Perception of poor quality work - Low moral
- Gradual lack of interest in studies
Benefits of Write Smart
- Have an organized approach
- Secure better grade
- Enhance the ability to comprehend his / her handwriting and thus communicate properly
- Develop speed in writing
- Confident in their regular classroom activities
- Overall academic excellence
- A socially poised individual
Bravo Kids Write Smart produces amazing results with its scientific approach towards handwriting
development. See a live
example below of one of our student. His handwriting has been captured on day 1 and day 15. The
Age 3 years and above
DMIT report (Dermatoglyphic multiple intelligence test)
The DMIT test is the Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test
and is a scientifically and medically proven method of
revealing intelligence, inborn skills, talents and potential. When the DMIT is applied to
children, it is an excellent
tool for parents in that knowing what their child’s innate abilities, naturally occurring brain
activity and ultimately
their overall potential are, they can then more effectively foster and support their children’s
natural talents with
nearly pinpoint accuracy.
The DMIT is also commonly used on adults to determine the same traits: natural talents,
character strengths, left or
right brain dominance and inborn skills and potential. This information can be used as a tool
for career advisement,
fostering certain managerial styles, and filling positions with people with desired abilities
and/or a natural talent
for specific skill sets.
Benefits of DMIT Test for Children
- Know your child inborn talents and natural character
- Identify your Children innate abilities
- Understand best learning style for Your Child
- Customize the learning programs based on Child learning style
- Improve the relationship between children and parents
- Understand the right parenting techniques and teaching style
- Select the Activities based upon their Multiple Intelligence and innate abilities
Important Parenting Tips for your Child (3-10 Years)
- From 3 to 10 years, child undergo the education from Nursery to 5th Standard
- 80% Child Brain developments will be completed within 10 Years
- Every child is unique. Don’t under estimate your child abilities by comparing with other
- Every child born with multiple Talents. Parents and Teacher Should recognize it
- This is the best time to improve the Child memory Power
- Don’t put too much pressure on Child. This is a child Brain developments stag.
- Don’t give only importance to science and math’s. This is a Foundation stage, not a career
- Give importance to creativity and Different activities. This will help them to improve
memory and grasping power
- Teaching and understanding is traditional way. Understanding and teaching accordingly is the
- Don’t analyze a child in your way. Try to Understand the Generation gap and fill them with
Proper Parenting Tips
Age 5 to 15 years
Magic Maths is a well-known technique for calculation, the simplicity of
Mathematics is that calculations can be carried
out mentally (though the methods can also be written down). There are many advantages in using a
system. Kids can invent their own methods, they are not limited to the one 'correct' method.
This leads to more
creative, interested and intelligent children.
Bravo kids centres provide classroom training for Magic Maths by helping child
perform some impossible calculations at
By a right mix of fun, memory, techniques, memory recall and application of formulae which also
makes your child a super
Benefits of enrolling you kid in Magic Math’s.
- Numbers, addition, multiplication, division, shapes and patterns, conversation, time, money,
dogging tables, problems
sums, story sum, and practical training.
- Helpful towards understanding advanced concepts.
- Saves time during Examination.
- Cross checking answers is easy
- Magic Math’s is a zero error technique.
- Short procedures applied for calculation, makes the child get more interest in the subject.
- Due to the short and simple procedures, rechecking is very easy.
Age 5 to 15 years
Basic English with grammar (English smart course)
In today’s world, the importance of English as an International language of progress is well
acknowledged. In every
sphere of activity from academics and work place to mere social interaction, proficiency in
English is absolutely
English is one of the most dominating languages of the world which is having its impact on every
field of work.
Undoubtedly, English as a business language has become a necessity for people to speak if they
are to enter a global
workforce. Research from all over the world shows that cross-border business communication is
most often conducted in
English. Its importance in the global market place therefore cannot be understated.
Importance of English in the world is immense in today’s time. Keeping your child ignorant of
this master language might
really be sad for his bright future. Most schools now have taken this fact seriously and even
vernacular schools are
reaching out to teachers who can take up this language as a subject. Make your child future
ready, for English is
essential in the development of technology and communication, spread of education and knowledge,
Benefits of enrolling your kid in Bravo Kids English Smart?
You can enroll your kid in Bravo English Smart because here your kid can become not only smart
in speaking English with
great fluency but they can also become:
Situation SmartBeing exposed to the use of English language in meaningful
situations. Being able to respond to and contribute to
interactions in the English language in simple and important day to day situations.
Word SmartBeing able to understand the meaning of words, generally used in life
situations and to be able to use them
intelligently in oral and written communication. Learning suitable vocabulary to deal with
different life situations.
Speech SmartBeing able to express ideas and thoughts that are needed to deal with
various life situations with confidence, speed,
and fluency. To speak with confidence.
Write SmartBeing able to write effectively and clearly, to communicate essential
information in practical situations. Being able to
express him/her accurately, to avoid communication gaps.
Creative SmartBeing able to use the English language for practical written
communication being able to use the English language, to
express various thoughts and emotions with comfort and style and being sensitive to the
aesthetic use of the language.
Being able to think creatively, using the power of English.